The St. Thomas International Regatta centers the activities around the St. Thomas Yacht Club… we’re not a “traveling show”. And the expertise earned from over 44 years managing major regattas in the Virgin Islands, the Caribbean and around the world.
Moorings: available in front of the Club or drop a hook in nearby Christmas Cove. Launch service runs daily from 0700 till midnight.
- Dockage if you prefer a full service slip, contact American Yacht Harbor AYH@igymairinas.com or Yacht Haven Grande yachthavengrande.com. Either is a 20-30 minute motor to the racing area.
- Accommodations: Condos, available at Anchorage and Cowpet properties, each a simple beach front walk to STYC. Book early through these property managers: Antilles Resorts 1-800-874-7897, VIP Rentals -800 788 4847 email@example.com.
- Hotels: Check out the V.I. Hotel Association website: Virgin-Islands-Hotels.com or give them a call 340-774-6835.
- Villas: let Sea Glass Properties make your stay on St. Thomas spectacular. Sea Glass is your contact for villa rentals to ensure you, your crew, your family and friends enjoy breathtaking views from elegant, tropical villas. Available w/ staff – the perfect retreat following a day of racing. Airport pick-up. Call: 340-774-5277 or visit seaglassproperties.com and ask for Caryl Ayn or Jennie.
- Restaurants and grocery stores in Red Hook are a 5 minute ride from the Club.
- Racing, the reason to come, is a quality blend of around the islands and W/L courses. Starts right off the Club and nearby finishes get everyone back to shore by 1630. The “STIR” is known for impeccable race committee work, scenic courses and competitive classes.
- Simple – and friendly – is how we make it. For more information call 340-690-3681 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.