The St. Thomas International Regatta centers the activities around the St. Thomas Yacht Club… we’re not a “traveling show”. And the expertise earned from over 44 years managing major regattas in the Virgin Islands, the Caribbean and around the world.
Moorings: available in front of the Club or drop a hook in nearby Christmas Cove. Launch service runs daily from 0700 till midnight.
- Dockage if you prefer a full service slip, contact American Yacht Harbor AYH@igymairinas.com or Yacht Haven Grande yachthavengrande.com. Either is a 20-30 minute motor to the racing area.
- Accommodations: Condos, available at Anchorage and Cowpet properties, each a simple beach front walk to STYC. Book early through these property managers: Antilles Resorts 1-800-874-7897, VIP Rentals -800 788 4847 email@example.com.
- Hotels: Check out the V.I. Hotel Association website: Virgin-Islands-Hotels.com or give them a call 340-774-6835.
- Villas: let Sea Glass Properties make your stay on St. Thomas spectacular. Sea Glass is your contact for villa rentals to ensure you, your crew, your family and friends enjoy breathtaking views from elegant, tropical villas. Available w/ staff – the perfect retreat following a day of racing. Airport pick-up. Call: 340-774-5277 or visit seaglassproperties.com and ask for Caryl Ayn or Jennie.
- Provisions are available at the Club. We provide complimentary light breakfast. The Club grill makes sandwiches and salads all day. $20 Dinner buffets from 1800-2000 each evening.
- Restaurants and grocery stores in Red Hook are a 5 minute ride from the Club.
- Party bands each day from 1600, bar open till 2330. Sunday night awards party starts at dusk, the music continues till…
- Racing, the reason to come, is a quality blend of around the islands and W/L courses. Starts right off the Club and nearby finishes get everyone back to shore by 1630. The “STIR” is known for impeccable race committee work, scenic courses and competitive classes.
- Simple – and friendly – is how we make it. For more information call 340-642-3204, fax 340 775 3600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org