If you want to crew on a boat during the St. Thomas International Regatta or if you own a boat and are looking for crew then you can post all your info on our board. Please be respectful and courteous to everyone who responds, even if they turn out not to be exactly what you are looking for.

Crew looking for a Yacht  

RSS

Louis Manners
(@louis-manners)
07/03/2019 5:50 pm  

Hi all, 

My name is Louis Manners and I'm looking for a yacht to race with in St. Thomas. I am 21 years old and on a year abroad from University. 

In terms of experience: Day Skipper qualified; plenty of RORC and UK JOG offshore races cross-channel and to the channel islands on boats mostly around 40ft, culminating in Round Ireland race this year on a Swan 65; inshore regattas on similar boats including three Cowes weeks, Cowes classics, Taittinger regatta, a couple of winter and spring series and two Round The Irelands; cruising with family's boat in the Solent and west coast of UK, a week around Sicily, as well as a week in France last year; delivered boats to and from continent and Ireland, as well as completing a transatlantic delivery from France to Antigua this year on a Cigale 16; dinghy instructor and RYA first aid as well as PB2 qualified; raced Lasers inland during my teens, now race with yachting and dinghy teams at Oxford University at University and national regattas the last couple of years.

Look forward to hearing from you. My email is louismanners@aol.com or call me on +44 (0)7747027380.

Cheers. 

Topic Tags
Share:
Close Menu

Please Login or Register